OK here's the deal - check the temperature rating of your parchment paper, it varies, some are higher than others. But all of them are usually rated for at least 350F. So you could try baking the bacon a little longer at the lower temp and probably get similar results, as I believe that the fat content of the bacon will slow it from drying out before it browns. But I haven't ever baked bacon.
I bake bread all the time with parchment paper. I have a type rated for 428F and often am baking at 425F temp, with no problems.
Note: parchment paper is called that because of how it looks and behaves, but it is not really parchment paper. It is a wood-pulp paper coated (one or both sides) with what is supposed to be high-grade food-safe silicon coating. I buy a type manufactured in Europe for that reason.
Seems I will be studying parchment paper today, thanks again

Here’s a two for Tuesday pic. A1102354-4C71-497A-9078-66A9B97B8271.jpeg

For any of you, that are following my escapades with Jaffar, his biting me last night is all forgiven. He walked up to me today, and sat next to me. ( I rubbed his waddles, “he likes that”) and we talked for a while, about his tribe. For so many years, Jaffar has never had ladies of his own. Now I’m thinking, he has too many. He disagreed, but stated “cock-a- rrr- a-rrrr. That’s his signature crowing. Then he was off to rooster again. :love:old

What did your little princesses look like when they were little? The "EE" chicks are sprouting feather tuffs and they are barred as well. I'm thinking I might have ended up with Cream Legbars.
Oooh lucky you! I will dig up some photos of them as babies. All I remember is they were as cute as hell! :love

Back
Top Bottom