Not a bad idea at all. Good thinking ;)
Growing up we at one time had two cats who would cooperate to run off any visiting stray dogs. It was like watching lions bring down big prey - they would attack in a coordinated way from both sides. They never actually harmed or attempted to harm the dogs but they were clearly scary to behold because a dog never came back once they had experienced it.

Good News

We got a solid egg from Phyllis this morning. :thumbsup

But O the nest box drama. I have a bunch of 30 second videos to cull down and create a story for all of you. What a mess today was!

20210512_141004.jpg

Growing up we at one time had two cats who would cooperate to run off any visiting stray dogs. It was like watching lions bring down big prey - they would attack in a coordinated way from both sides. They never actually harmed or attempted to harm the dogs but they were clearly scary to behold because a dog never came back once they had experienced it.
:clap Good for them. Maybe I will find a second chicken body guard

It’s 91f here today, so I opened the laundry room floor vent and all the yard chickens are under the porch enjoying the a/c. The littlest two and Jaffar are in watching a movie with me. popcorn included. :D:pop
if it gets hotter than 92f I move a portable a/c unit to the barn/coop and they all can stay cool at their house.

It’s 91f here today, so I opened the laundry room floor vent and all the yard chickens are under the porch enjoying the a/c. The littlest two and Jaffar are in watching a movie with me. popcorn included. :D:pop
if it gets hotter than 92f I move a portable a/c unit to the barn/coop and they all can stay cool at their house.
Update: little Arizona is still wanting to untie my shoes. :barnie

Back
Top Bottom