We live no more than 175 miles from me and it was like you lived in the arctic this past year. It was crazy. ❄ 🌨☃️
Yes.
I noticed this year that every storm that came through missed both South and North of me and dumped everything on me. Normally that is not the case.
I obviously did something to offend, but hopefully now I have paid my dues and we will return to normal in time for excessive heat and humidity!
:idunno

Such a lovely lady. She is going to train you to follow her instructions one way or another.
I would gladly comply without the pecks! It was funny because I think she pecked me this time for bothering her snooze. I was sitting in the run and she came and snoozed just by my chair and I think I woke her up with my futzing with the camera and trying to get her to look up at me.
My fault.
:oops:

Yes.
I noticed this year that every storm that came through missed both South and North of me and dumped everything on me. Normally that is not the case.
I obviously did something to offend, but hopefully now I have paid my dues and we will return to normal in time for excessive heat and humidity!
:idunno
Coming this week here. 90°F (32°C) by Saturday! 🥵

Monday Mugs

No Theme this week except lovely ladies.

This meany is just spectacular right now. Such a mug. 🥰
20210517_072002.jpg

We are coming up on when Sydney went broody last year. Celebration to come but will she do so again this year?
20210517_072125.jpg

Here is my golden girl. When the sun hits her feathers she is just spectacular.
20210512_191022.jpg

I would gladly comply without the pecks! It was funny because I think she pecked me this time for bothering her snooze. I was sitting in the run and she came and snoozed just by my chair and I think I woke her up with my futzing with the camera and trying to get her to look up at me.
My fault.
:oops:
You will learn. I bet you don't futz it up next time.

All this talk about Ruby and other hens, giving warning that it might be time to go away, kinda has me frightened. Rocks-Ann has been staying very close to me, but I see nothing wrong with her (not even one lost feather) seems she just wants to be with me, all the time I’m out in the yard. Barred Rocks lifespan is supposed to be 5 to 8 years, sometimes longer. Rocks-Ann is 5 years this month.

All this talk about Ruby and other hens, giving warning that it might be time to go away, kinda has me frightened. Rocks-Ann has been staying very close to me, but I see nothing wrong with her (not even one lost feather) seems she just wants to be with me, all the time I’m out in the yard. Barred Rocks lifespan is supposed to be 5 to 8 years, sometimes longer. Rocks-Ann is 5 years this month.
AF2F51BE-8C10-4815-BDE4-54E16BB5CF47.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom