Sansa got 2 purples but Hattie went for the whole kernel and missed. Hattie had already pretty much eaten all of the purples in hers. Sansa had many more left. I love how you can't see it but the beak grabs and then the tongue is responsible to scoot it down the throat.
Exactly - it seems the tongue has a big role in manipulating food in there! You can see something going on here!

Monday mugshots, Peanut (left) and Popcorn eating a bouquet of grass seed stalks.
IMG_20210614_130608938.jpg

IMG_20210614_130620048.jpg

IMG_20210614_130617038.jpg

IMG_20210614_130632052.jpg

Last edited:
Just testing the beta/shorts link thing, sorry.

https://youtube.com/shorts/u54VwQBVSu0?feature=share

I chose share, then copy link, then pasted it in here 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t even get that much, I copied and pasted without embedding and the post showed up essentially blank?

Do you want to embed it or are you happy with the link?

Kris, I just went to put it back up for you and it says the video is no longer available. Did you take it down?

I never watched it, but did see the cover photo and the title.
I did not... I wonder if they are auto deleting the shorts? I will look into this further

I'm still trying too feed that poor stray old cat, he ran away as I got food for him our road is one of the quiet places but its been like a city road at rush hour, so he's not coming back anytime soon.
Everyone has soldier ants in their pants. And their blooming cars and vans are non stop :( . I wish people would just go into their homes. I've been here 2 hours

Tax

20210614_132302.jpg

And mine wade right out there and pick it themselves. Somehow they prefer specific stems over others and I could never know enough to pick the best ones! :lau
Oh mine will pick their own but if I am trying to hand feed them some I must strip them off the grass stem for them. They won't do that themselves. They know if they stare long enough, I'll do it. I am well trained. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom