I've actually been doing a good job at keeping up with the thread for once, but I haven't been writing much because Kiko has taken over my laptop. She decided that this is her favorite place to relax and hang out. She sure makes it look comfy. I keep telling her that she's lucky she's cute 😅
View attachment 2724746
Awww it's so cosy for her!

I've actually been doing a good job at keeping up with the thread for once, but I haven't been writing much because Kiko has taken over my laptop. She decided that this is her favorite place to relax and hang out. She sure makes it look comfy. I keep telling her that she's lucky she's cute 😅
View attachment 2724746
I sure know that feeling! I have to have a backup laptop, just so I can go online!:barnie 450AFC24-5507-47D4-A268-CBF53ABD0BC9.jpeg

The moment I dread every night. Which of my poultry pals, is going to be lagging behind when I close up the barn/coop for the evening?. Last night it was Xzit (I can only speculate as to who it will be tonight)
:confused: 🤔
The two stragglers were Shenandoah, and Coco. (I’m not surprised) all I had to do, was point to the coop door, and they knew I meant business, and scurried in. Gotta love those Barred Rocks! :love

Back
Top Bottom