Fly safe.
You know what happened this morning? :barnie Due to helicopters working in my patrol area (On two fires) They don't need my fixed wing aircraft in the way of their progress.
They could have called me on the phone to tell me that, but they didn't :mad:. . So, no flying for me today. :hit But hey, I have chickens to keep me company, and maybe I might even mow the yard. (Oh well)

You know what happened this morning? :barnie Due to helicopters working in my patrol area (On two fires) They don't need my fixed wing aircraft in the way of their progress.
They could have called me on the phone to tell me that, but they didn't :mad:. . So, no flying for me today. :hit But hey, I have chickens to keep me company, and maybe I might even mow the yard. (Oh well)
Ps. How's our little feathered spy Mata Hari Phyllis doing today? :lau

Phyllis Enters her Nest

I had the chance to observe Phyllis utilizing her planter nest the other day. The video below shows the final 2 minutes plus of her entering the nest.

she spent almost 7 minutes verifying that it was safe before she went in. She patrolled the deck and surrounding area during those 7 minutes. @Shadrach is that a typical period of time?

I don't know if this will upset Phyllis or make her happy. I'm thinking of putting some copies straw for nesting material in her planter Nest. All of the eggs come out covered in potting soil and I'd like to"clean them up". Does anyone have an opinion on that?

Phyllis Enters her Nest

I had the chance to observe Phyllis utilizing her planter nest the other day. The video below shows the final 2 minutes plus of her entering the nest.

she spent almost 7 minutes verifying that it was safe before she went in. She patrolled the deck and surrounding area during those 7 minutes. @Shadrach is that a typical period of time?

I don't know if this will upset Phyllis or make her happy. I'm thinking of putting some copies straw for nesting material in her planter Nest. All of the eggs come out covered in potting soil and I'd like to"clean them up". Does anyone have an opinion on that?
I think she was only looking for her secret code book, but decided it was also a good time to lay an egg! :D

Back
Top Bottom