I could faint. As I was writing he came back shouting too me. :wee

I'm admitting to you now. I'm in tears and over the moon with relief. He may have been stuck somewhere this is the first time in well over a year he hasn't come home on time.

My friends daughter sent a text too the bully's next door neighbour, it was sent half an hour ago.

She is one of the other ladies threatened by him and was going too move but stood up to him and had her son's backing.

As she confronted this the vile beast he backed down. I think her tall son may have been a deterrent

I'm So sorry I won't be a detective after all but have my precious boy is home eating and calling right now. God knows what happened.

Wherever he was he couldn't eat, he must have been trapped because his tummy is completely empty.

All my neighbor's came out shouting and are now celebrating as I am.

I can't tell you the relief I feel.

Please excuse any mistakes, I blame Alex :thumbsup :hugs
Such relief. So happy he is home.
:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

I'm admitting to you now. I'm in tears and over the moon with relief. He may have been stuck somewhere this is the first time in well over a year he hasn't come home on time.

My friends daughter sent a text too the bully's next door neighbour, it was sent half an hour ago.

She is one of the other ladies threatened by him and was going too move but stood up to him and had her son's backing.

As she confronted this the vile beast he backed down. I think her tall son may have been a deterrent

I'm So sorry I won't be a detective after all but have my precious boy is home eating and calling right now. God knows what happened.

Wherever he was he couldn't eat, he must have been trapped because his tummy is completely empty.

I'm so glad you can feel relief.:hugs:D

I haven't been on this thread until now... could someone update me, please?

I love being in ongoing threads like this. :)
It might be hard to give an update for this thread... it moves very fast and goes all over the place in seconds... but it’s mostly about our beloved chickens.. and to get to know the king of this thread read some of the first few pages...
When Bob (the king) gets here he may be able to fill you in a bit... 😁
Nice to have you here!

I haven't been on this thread until now... could someone update me, please?

I love being in ongoing threads like this. :)
I agree with @WhoDatChick, it is really impossible to summarize this thread. But we love seeing pictures of everyone's chickens so you could start there if you are willing to share.

Oh yes. I only have information of him threatening my neighbor's son and bullying him out of his place of work. He's threatened 3 of us ladies in my road. Kicked an old dog above a car boot outside my home.

I may have my detective skills messed up here but the fact his stepson with mental issues came to speak too me a couple of days ago and two of his sons stopped to talk to me yesterday, has got me thinking he is involved. I may be way of course, but he came past here and then tried to stare my neighbour out.
Let local law enforcement know your concerns, (That he has been threatening) and then they may investigate his background. I see no evidence of violence yet in your situation, but if your concerns are “on record”, you have much more leverage in court, if it comes to that.

I am taking today off work and between chores have been sitting with the chickens. I noticed something interesting which is they know the alarm calls of wild birds.
I have lots of noisy wild birds and they ignore them. But one small bird flew by making a cry and the Princesses all dived for cover in the Chicken Palace and sure enough, hot on the tail of the little bird was a huge hawk. It was really like the little bird was warning the chickens.
That felt rather fanciful and the hawk went for a mouse in the meadow and so everyone (including me) relaxed and I thought no more of it.
A few hours later the mocking birds started screeching (they are always quite noisy) and again the Princesses ran straight into the Palace. And sure enough a fox appeared being mobbed by the mocking birds.
Meanwhile they completely ignore all the yells coming from the crows.
Seems like there is a shared avian language.
🤔
Avian language lessons for beginners 5cents plus tax :woot

I agree with @WhoDatChick, it is really impossible to summarize this thread. But we love seeing pictures of everyone's chickens so you could start there if you are willing to share.
RC this thread is like a cable car in San Francisco. Ya gotta jump on and hang on!:D

Sure, (blame the messenger) :hit

Back
Top Bottom