Great recycling idea. With all the big screen TVs around so may of these entertainment units are being tossed. I love that you are re-purposing it.

It will make a super fancy coop too!
A coop made from an entertainment center and Phyllis named after a famous entertainer. Hmmm, I am sensing a theme for @BY Bob to use for a name.
It could be The Stage maybe or perhaps The Theater. Although given Phyllis's modelling potential The Runway might be more apt! :lau

A coop made from an entertainment center and Phyllis named after a famous entertainer. Hmmm, I am sensing a theme for @BY Bob to use for a name.
It could be The Stage maybe or perhaps The Theater. Although given Phyllis's modelling potential The Runway might be more apt! :lau
Is she going to start modeling those matching mother and daughter outfits soon?

Happy Caturday everyone.

7697F51F-0F2D-4E8B-B50B-E04AE10E44DA.jpeg

I'm liking these idea. I was about to call the new coop "The Clubhouse at Fluffy Butt Acres" but may the "Chuckle Hut" or something like that makes better sense. 🤔

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom