This is really sad :hit. I have been with BYC since March and went straight to the turkey thread but just the few minutes I have spent here talking to you all I have gotten the most reactions and I have posted alot on the turkey thread and shared tons of my videos and never have gotten this much attention and friendly responses.
I did make enemies fast over there because I do things a bit different and the experienced experts didn't like that very much. I like it here much better.
:hugs

This is really sad :hit. I have been with BYC since March and went straight to the turkey thread but just the few minutes I have spent here talking to you all I have gotten the most reactions and I have posted alot on the turkey thread and shared tons of my videos and never have gotten this much attention and friendly responses.
I did make enemies fast over there because I do things a bit different and the experienced experts didn't like that very much. I think it here much better.
:hugs
I am very sorry that you had that experience. Just know that you are welcome here and we like your turkeys. :hugs

You owe SHRA tax... :plbb
And now I do... 🙄
Chavi in all her glory. ;)
1627961360190.png

Thanks so much. It was a bear to build. Too much thinking and cleverness required.
You have a lot of cleverness. I sympathize and understand the difficulty, especially discovering things not planned for along the way! The deadline makes it less fun than it should be, just guessing. You did a good job! What about the ramp, or steps?

DH is replacing a window here in the old part of our house, where the original framing was done with rough cut and reclaimed hewn wood, so nothing is very square or the right thickness for modern standards in any direction. But there's no deadline except winter.

Back
Top Bottom