Thanks CCCL. It is a good idea. If they had Polish a great idea but I have never seen Polish at TSC.

I don't think just any chicken will do. The whole reason behind this was to provide Phyllis with friends. More chickens that look like the others and not Phyllis I don't think will improve things for her. It would be fun to watch her raise them but it doesn't solve my true issue and I think I would have to give them up in the end. I don't know that I can do that.
I got Polish chicks at the TSC by you. If it comes to that, I'll check into it, remember I have connected in TSC.

Close enough. I was ready to go. I had the car loaded with the brooder and everything I would need to get them home. I wanted them to tell me they were there and I could go get them. It's ~5 hours to Cleveland but the post office kept saying they weren't there. The post office swears they left Cleveland Monday night but they could not tell me where they are! I did not want to drive to Cleveland and have them show up here. So I wait to hear something......
There is no correct reaction emoji for this, I use the "like" button as an "I acknowledge you" just so you all know.

I'm so sorry the chicks are still in the mail Bob
:hugs :hugs:hugs

I'm sure Mrs BY Bob will come around once the awful wait has passed.

Good work at the post office! Surely the Cleveland centre knows the phone number of the driver and can give him/her a call?
Gosh, MJ, that is a really great idea! Trust you for that!

Back
Top Bottom