Sorry, that came across a bit brusque. I was so relieved I couldn’t focus on anything but chick first aid!
Of course @BY Bob knows 10x what I know about caring for them. :love
I'm doing what I can. The Legbar cannot stand. The black polish can kind of stand. The Buff is all chick and ready to rumble. The nutridrench has ready calories in it for them. I'm counting on that right now.

All 3 are Alive

They are however very weak and I am very concerned that the legbar will make it. She is not standing.

they have been nutridrench'ed and are under the heat plate as we speak.

When we picked them up

View attachment 2786420

After the first round of nutridrench

View attachment 2786421
I am so very glad all three are under your love and care now. Absolutely heartbroken that these next 24-48 hours will be stressful as you nurse them back to health...it shouldn't be this way! You are the best one to help them, Bob! They are already so loved!

💔 this is how I feel for those three little babies
I wish I could really give you a real hug Bob. I'm so so sorry this happened...to the chicks, to you, to Mrs., to Phyllis.

I'm plotting now...if in my travels to get feed this weekend...if there happens to be Polish babies available (I know, a long shot!) I'll have to pick up three and just get them to you by hand delivery.
You are so sweet. 💕

@MaryJanet how do you transport Peggy for vet visits? I haven't done this yet, but have an assessment appt for NaeNae at the end of month and certainly want her to feel calm as comfortable as possible for the trek.
My chickens love the car!

I am so very glad all three are under your love and care now. Absolutely heartbroken that these next 24-48 hours will be stressful as you nurse them back to health...it shouldn't be this way! You are the best one to help them, Bob! They are already so loved!
Lovely Phyllis is waiting for them. Still sitting on her ceramic eggs. I wonder if she will believe their crazy stories?

All 3 are Alive

They are however very weak and I am very concerned that the legbar will make it. She is not standing.

they have been nutridrench'ed and are under the heat plate as we speak.

When we picked them up

View attachment 2786420

After the first round of nutridrench

View attachment 2786421
I so happy you finally have them in your care :hugs :hugs What hatchery did you use and did they have "grow gel" in their box?

I'm doing what I can. The Legbar cannot stand. The black polish can kind of stand. The Buff is all chick and ready to rumble. The nutridrench has ready calories in it for them. I'm counting on that right now.
I didn't realize Nutridrench had calories - I thought it was all electrolytes.
Sorry, I will try and stop clucking around you and let you focus on nursing them back to health!
So happy the Buff one is ready to rumble!

Back
Top Bottom