No, Bob. You didn’t put us through this. We CHOSE to ride this journey with you. You are not allowed to put any more guilt on yourself. And while it’s painful, we have all learned so much, and I think our friendships have grown stronger.
It's very nice of you to say that.

I'm so sorry I put everyone through all of this. I appreciate everyone's kind support.

No, Bob. You didn’t put us through this. We CHOSE to ride this journey with you. You are not allowed to put any more guilt on yourself. And while it’s painful, we have all learned so much, and I think our friendships have grown stronger.
Exactly. No need to apologise. You didn’t plan for things to turn out this way.
You are always there for us at difficult times. Let us be there for you.
:hugs

@BY Bob: as others have said, no~one forced any of us to come along. Despite the sadness I have some lovely memories of this time: Shad turning up so unexpectedly [how amazing was that?!], so much useful information that so many were willing to share, the show of support ~ no~one has run from the difficulty & heartbreak; they've stuck around in a show of support. In so many ways this has been such a positive experience. I am sorry it has been hard & hurt so much but it has also been a wonderful blessing. :hugs How is Blackie doing?

Back
Top Bottom