The silly conversation. 😆

Great photo. As a reminder, the CDC recommends that you not kiss your chickens, COVID or regular style. 😉
Whip is relieved. And hopes she hasn't incriminated herself.
20210820_182829.jpg

It’s sunny here today so I went for a big walk by myself on a nearby trail that takes you through all farmland and bush.
It was so peaceful, lots of birds calling, a kite that hovered around for a while and I saw this in a tree which was kinda cool.
73F445A7-9014-43CD-ADD8-3D9B16FC234D.jpeg

might need to zoom in 🤷🏻‍♀️ they are very busy making honeycomb in there!
And just a pic of some of the fields I passed ☺️
8E1B797B-649F-4A88-AC5A-C99F4885E2F4.jpeg

You can see all the way down to the bay.
I was hoping to see an echidna or something but not today.

tax
8D0C14DE-A590-47E6-A6A8-3B5A264FF2B9.jpeg

The dog was curious to see where his new snacks came from 😂🤮

Back at you - stay safe. You should check the storm path - last I looked Boston was right in its sight. I am a bit to the East of the main track - but the thing is getting wider so they just increased our probability of hurricane force wind, but mainly it is very heavy rain so it is all flood warnings.
The rain just started while I was typing - I am a long way off being able to fit the car into the garage. May have to just hope for the best.
Yikes; stay safe, RC!

I heard the most beautiful sound this evening while putting everyone to bed this evening. Basil crowed after he got up on the roost. He's roosting now in his daddy's spot and is stepping up as a flock leader. He is trying his best to keep everyone together in one big group. Daisy and Butter are giving him fits though, wherever he wants the group to go, those 2 decide they want to go in the opposite direction. I swear those girls are doing it on purpose and putting him through his paces. But he is trying and learning and soon enough the girls will behave for him.
Awww, Basil! What a good boy! He had a wonderful teacher.

Back
Top Bottom