It looks like the electrolytes are working. This evening there was a long poop with a piece of grass that I had to pull out which also seemed to help her condition.
Excellent that you got the grass out. She is your challenge hen for sure. I am glad she perked back up. How is she doing size wise? Is she catching up to the others?

At least you are second in command :thumbsup
I never thought I would be taking second place to a redheaded feathered football! D53DFD0B-6EF0-4706-8275-66E87CF264C0.jpeg

Tight Rope Walking

I have started trying to get the littles to eat from my hand. They are of course terrified of the hand. Yesterday in order to get away Legertha decided to fly. Watch as they right tight rope walk their way around the brooder. They perched for quite some time and then flew back into the brooder.

Tight Rope Walking

I have started trying to get the littles to eat from my hand. They are of course terrified of the hand. Yesterday in order to get away Legertha decided to fly. Watch as they right tight rope walk their way around the brooder. They perched for quite some time and then flew back into the brooder.

Looks to me like they are scanning for ways in which they can cause trouble in the future!

Looks to me like they are scanning for ways in which they can cause trouble in the future!
Oh they expanded their range later in the day. They so cute I can't stop them. I'm so glad I have taken the carpet up in the room. The timing was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom