Back by unpopular demand! :frow Great flight. Awesome high updrafts. I didn’t even use much fuel today. And my landing was clockwork. Like a knife through butter. Many fires around here unfortunately. It was sad to witness such beautiful forest and hillsides destroyed:(
But my eagle performed perfectly. Haachoo! I need to blow my nose! :hmm

Back by unpopular demand! :frow Great flight. Awesome high updrafts. I didn’t even use much fuel today. And my landing was clockwork. Like a knife through butter. Many fires around here unfortunately. It was sad to witness such beautiful forest and hillsides destroyed:(
But my eagle performed perfectly. Haachoo! I need to blow my nose! :hmm
Good you are home :)

I do want to buy a new CD player for the eagle. (I like listening to music while I fly) :cool: I just checked my chickens, and now I’m off to give Chaco a rub down and check her new shoes out. (I ordered Sketchers) haha! 55401A7F-CBAA-42D2-8EB7-64E4B3F781D1.jpeg 4E44A171-FE97-4524-9B64-2D2AF4B7DADF.jpeg 4E44A171-FE97-4524-9B64-2D2AF4B7DADF.jpeg 4E44A171-FE97-4524-9B64-2D2AF4B7DADF.jpeg

Tight Rope Walking

I have started trying to get the littles to eat from my hand. They are of course terrified of the hand. Yesterday in order to get away Legertha decided to fly. Watch as they right tight rope walk their way around the brooder. They perched for quite some time and then flew back into the brooder.

Weren’t they perched on said terrifying hand the other day? :confused:

Tight Rope Walking

I have started trying to get the littles to eat from my hand. They are of course terrified of the hand. Yesterday in order to get away Legertha decided to fly. Watch as they right tight rope walk their way around the brooder. They perched for quite some time and then flew back into the brooder.

Clever chickies! :love

Back
Top Bottom