Thank you. :)

I just was hoping to find an article on how long until they usually settle. I don't want to scare them or my chickens too freak them out. Is it wise too keep them in one place for a while
How many are you getting? I strongly encourage you to quarantine your old and new girls away from each other for a minimum of two weeks, at least 10 metres apart if you can manage it. There’s a whole school of thought about wearing separate clothes and shoes for each group, but I must confess I don’t do that. After the quarantine period, I integrate them slowly over a couple of weeks, be prepared for aggression and re-establishing the pecking order. I was traumatised when I encountered this for the first time.

More like this bunch has the British sense of humor. explains why several of us enjoyed Red Dwarf.
Quick Halloween tip: All it takes is an "H" on your forehead and your hologram costume is complete.

1631919158341.png

Did you see the American pilot? I can’t say I took to it and I was a big fan of the English series.
I didn't know there was an American pilot at all. Not sure how I feel about that. So many remakes are coming out that are terrible compared to the original (the A-team, Dukes of Hazzard) that I expect my response will be similar to yours.

Back
Top Bottom