FBF: Peanut
View attachment 2836502

Also, they found this caterpillar down in a grass clump today, bokked at it and plucked near it, fairly afraid, but then I took it to try to spare it's life in case they decided to taste it. It had two yellow probably stinky protrusions out from somewhere below the "eyes" while they were bokking at it. Anyone know what it is?

Notice behind the "eyes" the tiny bright blue dots, then a yellowish band, then a black band. And it's feet are remarkable, they seem covered by a sort a fan shape.
View attachment 2836505
View attachment 2836506
View attachment 2836507
It's actual head and pincers were tucked under. I'm guessing it's a moth. But what moth?

View attachment 2836508
I have never seen anything like that. Wow. No wonder they would not eat it.

Hey all! Has been crazy busy here with work and work and more work and oh....my family.... but I've been trying to read when I can.

Saw your troubles @micstrachan you're amazing with the tube feeding. As for Naenae, her hormone dose worn off. She is laying multiple eggs a day at least 1x a week again. No double yolks though. If she does another day this weekend of more than 1 egg in a 24 hours hubby agreed to trying another dose (after that I'm just doing what I want with the more expensive injection).
@BY Bob the babies are growing beautifully
@RoyalChick my heart breaks for your loss
@Marie2020
What a lovely thing to do! Looking forward to reading about your new girls.
@Blazinga
You have a fantastic eye! Fwiw, I also attended university while living off campus. You don't miss much. Promise.

@rural mouse thank you for reading through all the posts you have! I gave up about 100 pages in bc I couldn't keep quiet for long 😂

I know I've missed so many other folks that I'd love to acknowledge but I'm confusing all the posts now!

Last edited:
Oh! Late fluffy Friday submissions (unfortunately from a few weeks ago, I haven't had scheduled photo shoots!)
Piscia, my gleaming black beauty and Pingu, my most skittish girl
20210829_151124.jpg
20210829_151216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom