I like Doc Martin too but lately I can't get enough Morse, Lewis & Endeavour.
My son has Netflix so I binged on *The Queen's Gambit* & *Anne with an E*, which I'd heard so much about. Disappointed in both. The Brits do such clever dialogue & mostly better plotting which means so much TV just bores me to tears & I find Netflix just awful. Predictable & dull. :( probably in the minority but my uni minor was in drama. I am very hard to please. :lau

My son has Netflix so I binged on *The Queen's Gambit* & *Anne with an E*, which I'd heard so much about. Disappointed in both. The Brits do such clever dialogue & mostly better plotting which means so much TV just bores me to tears & I find Netflix just awful. Predictable & dull. :( probably in the minority but my uni minor was in drama. I am very hard to please. :lau
I never bothered to get Netflix but sometimes I watch period dramas on it at the neighbours house. I agree, the plotting and dialogue seem to be pitched at a low literacy age or something :confused: it's all very simple

I never bothered to get Netflix but sometimes I watch period dramas on it at the neighbours house. I agree, the plotting and dialogue seem to be pitched at a low literacy age or something :confused: it's all very simple
Drives me to distraction & as a history nerd I loathe when they get the history wrong!:he It has reminded me why I stopped watching TV. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom