Jaffar is a very smart roo! He said “Lease opinion to buy the property “ that can work, and the tenants can stay, and no hassle with title transfer. They stay happy, I stay happy and I still get my monies !
To me it’s one less headache to worry about! Jaffar is a genius ! Yes I got the sleep last night I needed. (With my friend Jaffar) ps. He never poops in the house (well trained little guy he is)
I didn't sleep. I was thinking about these new chickens all night.

They are here now, and what a lot of noise my 3 girls made, the one new girl gave as much back I foresee trouble on the horizon.

20210918_180552(0).jpg

20210918_180102.jpg

20210918_170955.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm just popping in. The kittens are now 10 weeks old. The Tabby boy went to his new home last week and is now named Rex.

The black brother and sister are going together and they leave Monday. They are going to be called Harley and Davidson.

The kids really want to keep the tabby girl, they named her Mango. Peaches is still here and is about to be spayed. She'll probably just be added to our inside/outside group of cats.

Baby daddy, Avocado, is getting into more of a feeding routine. Once I can makesure he shows up at the same time everyday, I'll have him trapped and neutered. He'll likely be added to the indoor/outdoor group.

View attachment 2837430
They were 6 weeks old here.

View attachment 2837431
View attachment 2837432
Just taken today. Josh loves the babies!
What a joy to behold and all because you gave them your loving hand. Good for you :)

I didn't sleep. I was thinking about these new chickens all night.

They are here now, and what a lot of noise my 3 girls made, the one new girl gave as much back I foresee trouble on the horizon.

View attachment 2837560

View attachment 2837558

View attachment 2837555
Looks like their beaks are in good shape. Maybe they come from a free range egg farm? If so, they may find their new home is a bit small. They look very robust and healthy!

Fights, yes, there will be fights. They have to fight. In the end, a clear leader, clear sentinel, and all the other roles keeps the tribe safer. The fighting puts them into their roles.

You've done a good thing taking these two ladies in.

Hello everyone! I'm just popping in. The kittens are now 10 weeks old. The Tabby boy went to his new home last week and is now named Rex.

The black brother and sister are going together and they leave Monday. They are going to be called Harley and Davidson.

The kids really want to keep the tabby girl, they named her Mango. Peaches is still here and is about to be spayed. She'll probably just be added to our inside/outside group of cats.

Baby daddy, Avocado, is getting into more of a feeding routine. Once I can makesure he shows up at the same time everyday, I'll have him trapped and neutered. He'll likely be added to the indoor/outdoor group.

View attachment 2837430
They were 6 weeks old here.

View attachment 2837431
View attachment 2837432
Just taken today. Josh loves the babies!
Hi CCCL :frowThey're looking gorgeous! I'm so glad you're keeping Peaches, Mango and Avocado. Brilliant names!

I like this. It's journalism essentially but I think it's been well done.
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/features/pecking-order/410238.a
You need a subscription to see this.

It is free (3 free articles a month) if you just join (free). Though it is journalism, it was very good with salient points that many people would do well to acknowledge. (Those of us who have chickens already know this, but good read none-the-less!)

Today I went to feed my friend's ducks dried minnows.
IMG_20210918_164728890.jpg
IMG_20210918_164150266.jpg
IMG_20210918_164302068.jpg

The little one under the big crested drake is Bubbles, the duckling I posted earlier. I guessed correct that Bubbles is a runner with a heterozygous crest, similar to father.

All the ducks don't like to be close to people so I had to shoot this from afar.

Today I went to feed my friend's ducks dried minnows.
View attachment 2837685View attachment 2837686View attachment 2837687
The little one under the big crested drake is Bubbles, the duckling I posted earlier. I guessed correct that Bubbles is a runner with a heterozygous crest, similar to father.

All the ducks don't like to be close to people so I had to shoot this from afar.
I love ducks! When I was a kid, we had two called Daddles and Bruce. They were wonderful :love

Back
Top Bottom