Yes they have. A couple of times. I was able to save two of them. But another one died.
I had to tube feed them with a little ACV in water, and hold them upside down till they ….. you get the idea.
Thank you. I don't know if I could do that with Blossom (no experience)... but we're worried about losing her. How long did you do the ACV treatment?

I'm very late but here is my Mugs for Monday:
Beatha, splash Aracauna.
20210917_162044.jpg

I don't know what to do about Blossom. I think she was dealing with sour crop, and I thought that she was finally getting better. But she stopped eating and on Monday her crop started to swell a bit again. We'd been giving her antifungal medication (Nystatin, 30 mg / 2x day for 10 days). I don't know what else could be the matter, other than a relapse. (?) I don't know - does anyone have any advice? We don't live by a good vet for turkeys, and the vet we did try to go to just gave us very basic information.

Do you think that colloidal silver could help? I've heard that it's helpful for fungal infections/growths.
Post on the emergency forum with specific information in title so people can help. I'm sure others here may be able to help but you will likely get a quicker answer there.

Back
Top Bottom