Tax

7F3D2FC8-7B47-4273-B3E3-BADD45908C0D.jpeg

Geelong Australia. Started east of Melbourne. 5.3 apparently. Very unusual for here, quite an experience 😨
Very unusual! We get earthquakes all the time here.(had one today) in California, but I didn’t feel it. Problem with earthquakes, is they are beyond our control, and a big one can do much damage or even cause injuries or death.
:old

Very unusual! We get earthquakes all the time here.(had one today) in California, but I didn’t feel it. Problem with earthquakes, is they are beyond our control, and a big one can do much damage or even cause injuries or death.
:old
Exactly, can’t do anything, now they are saying it was a 6.
For us here being a bit away from the epicentre it felt like being on the deck of a ship, the whole has was swaying for about a minute.
Another pandemic lockdown, violent protests in the city and now an earthquake. What else will we get this week? 😅

The scary thing is that the hen had escaped until she hit the fence and that's when it grabbed her.

It brought to mind Shad's advice about providing lots of cover.
Exactly. The hen was actually way less defenseless than I imagined - if she had, had a bolt hole to hide in she might have managed on her own.
I am however still convinced that goats are the answer!

Exactly, can’t do anything, now they are saying it was a 6.
For us here being a bit away from the epicentre it felt like being on the deck of a ship, the whole has was swaying for about a minute.
Another pandemic lockdown, violent protests in the city and now an earthquake. What else will we get this week? 😅
Don’t worry, I’m not flying into Sydney anytime soon! :lau:frow

Post on the emergency forum with specific information in title so people can help. I'm sure others here may be able to help but you will likely get a quicker answer there.
Thank you for that advice! I did that at first, and everyone was very helpful. But I think I will have to post again because it might be something else.

Back
Top Bottom