Hello. Quick update on my flock/tribe health drama.

• Sunshine is doing great, but HATES being medicated. I’m using little bread balls now since aspirating her. She is still not laying and Flash stopped, too. I think only Flo is laying at the moment, as we’re only getting an egg a day.

• Roxy seems fine, but has yellow urates. She’s had them in the past, too.

• Ruby is HUGELY bloated and breathing hard. I invited her in for a baby bird formula treat spiked with aloe detox and aspirin. She ate a good amount and got some sunflower seeds (my birds like them without the shell) for a treat. She foraged a bit afterward. ❤️

• Minnie is still ataxic, but seems to have good energy and a great mood. She’s become a great little tubing patient. Here she is after work tonight!

I hate medication so I can sympathize with that

Well, the good news is if you are only on page sixhundrededish there are plenty more stories to go; not just of the tribes and my contributions either.:cool::D
I had to leave Catalonia. Not any more woorth dwelling on or explaining. I'm sure you won't take offence at the brevity of the explanation.
There will be more stories, but not of the tribes.:)
I hope I can generate as much interest in the stories of these Ex Batts who have not had all the advantages that the tribes had and still have, with or without me.
I have to smile because I am thinking that these ex-batts don’t know it yet, but their luck has done a complete 180.
Fate has smiled on them. :love :celebrate

I'm giving the Bach remedy a try tonight
Just don’t try the “Beethov-Hen “remedy (It doesn’t work) :confused: :lau AEDA3A0C-7F2D-4097-9674-A6C514CA9537.jpeg

I just brought eight of the twelve in the chickens room. Jaffar, won’t leave the other three behind. They are out laying at the moment. Awesome rooster!
Mayhem in the chickens room. Shenandoah would not shut up. So she’s with me at the moment, in my room. (Watching YouTube) and me texting you peeps on my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom