I hate to say this but my advice is to let them work out out, no matter how mean anyone gets as long as no hen is cornered and no blood is drawn. They have to settle this themselves. It can break your heart but they need to set up their society. Eventually it will settle down.
My problem is not having a camera. It's a huge risk for them. Agatha is so afraid :(

I'm out in all weathers trying to get them to mix, princess rushed at them in the garden. I know you are right but they are so precious to me, they all are. But wish I had got the battery girls from the start they seem to be a much more tolerant chicken

I’m being rude, I feel angry, I haven’t visited my mare Chaco in two days. I’m under much stress. And the darn doctor, won’t let me know what she’s thinking is wrong with my chest congestion (After all our local fires, I couldn’t judge either) ………. And I have an exam that the FAA requires of me or I’m grounded !😡 so, I’m bowing out, so I don’t offend anyone :frow:(

My problem is not having a camera. It's a huge risk for them. Agatha is so afraid :(

I'm out in all weathers trying to get them to mix, princess rushed at them in the garden. I know you are right but they are so precious to me, they all are. But wish I had got the battery girls from the start they seem to be a much more tolerant chicken
I know it's hard, but Bob is right. I find the more I interfere with mine the longer their disagreements last. Just like kids. Better to just leave them to work it out, especially if they aren't actually hurting each other. They can make a lot of noise and chase each other all over, maybe they will get tired enough to go to bed without fuss :) I think of them a lot like dealing with really smart toddlers.

I know it's hard, but Bob is right. I find the more I interfere with mine the longer their disagreements last. Just like kids. Better to just leave them to work it out, especially if they aren't actually hurting each other. They can make a lot of noise and chase each other all over, maybe they will get tired enough to go to bed without fuss :) I think of them a lot like dealing with really smart toddlers.
I'll risk it tonight I've parted them to eat and put the spoilt brats in the small coop for lunch. I will break my heart if one or both have serious damage in the morning.

Ridicules as this is, I don't think I will be able too keep the ones that cause pain or damage. I need too toughen up but fighting my natural instincts while trying to except theirs

What if they have an heart attack through fear

I’m being rude, I feel angry, I haven’t visited my mare Chaco in two days. I’m under much stress. And the darn doctor, won’t let me know what she’s thinking is wrong with my chest congestion (After all our local fires, I couldn’t judge either) ………. And I have an exam that the FAA requires of me or I’m grounded !😡 so, I’m bowing out, so I don’t offend anyone :frow:(
I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Please get well soon. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom