It Must be Hawk Season

I found this from 5 years ago today. This was in the evening and the ladies were all locked in the complex. I believe that I shot this hawk off the fence with the nerf gun.

20211027_112014.jpg

I found the hawk because I saw this photo and could not figure out why I had taken it. I kept zooming around the photo until I found it on the fence.

This may be the time of the year that new hawks are looking for hunting grounds. I should search my photos some more. Perhaps I can make some seasonal adjustments to how everyone free ranges in advance. 🤔

I have had a really good young man coming to my home doing various work outside. He's had a fear of chickens since he was young but started to like my Tina and Agatha.

He's just dropped in to fix a perch for me and surprised me when he said that he started to take too my two girls.

He's about to get a property in the same road as myself and said he now wants chickens. We spoke of various ways and he now wants too adopt battery chickens. I can't tell you how happy this has made me, him going from fear to now wanting chickens :love

Back
Top Bottom