Minnie

I have been trying to get some good photos of Minnie so you all can advise on whether her stance suggests she is ill. Specifically if she has that ‘penguin stance’ thing going on.
She is not being very cooperative and is moving around really fast so these shots may not be good enough.
I continue to think she just looks better and better but of course that is what I want to believe!
I also think it looks like her rear end is down because she has so much fluff - honestly she looks like she is a toddler with a very, very full and saggy diaper/nappy. Dotty looks that way too.
What d’yall think?

View attachment 2917471View attachment 2917472View attachment 2917473View attachment 2917474
I got 1 that fluff like that. Pic from the roost illustrates it well. on the ground, she either hidesthe fluff or moves so much I can'tget a shot. Can't help on the penguin stance.
20211122_170941.jpg

Bob, you know me more than many people here. I was asked to fly out to Utah today. I feel sad for Emily, but I do need to go on with my personal life. Do you think I might be safe doing so? Plan is to be back by Sunday for church deacon duties
🧑‍✈️Alex, I can't comment on your safety given your hurting right now...but if you do decide to fly to Utah,🥺 please do be careful. 🤗🤗
No pushing the limits😱...as there is little room for correction in a 🛩️plane. 🛩️(I do remember one post on you commenting about the need for speed in a car when you were hurting...it was scary reading that!)❤️

🧑‍✈️Alex, I can't comment on your safety given your hurting right now...but if you do decide to fly to Utah,🥺 please do be careful. 🤗🤗
No pushing the limits😱...as there is little room for correction in a 🛩️plane. 🛩️(I do remember one post on you commenting about the need for speed in a car when you were hurting...it was scary reading that!)❤️
@featherhead007 :duc Don't you move :fl:old Bg is right

He's very different from Rusty (size not withstanding). I haven't been able to learn much about them other than good fliers (he hasn't done much, but can get up quite a bit), like tree perching (he hasn't yet), and small (5 lb max compared to Rusty's 13 lb size). can you add to that?
Not really, mainly because what you've got are not likely to be much like the Hamburg breed in anything bar appearances.

You've been hanging out with Bob for too long :old you're starting to sound like him now
Oh no, there is a big difference between us. Bob has a thing for white chickens and I have a thing for black chickens. Naturally a beautiful black-and-white chicken can ensnare us both.
:lau

Back
Top Bottom