Any takers??
What about this one?

88F251F2-0790-4DCF-BD19-3A5B0D9933D8.jpeg

It's winter. Around here they only stock so many before winter starts. The one I posted is available on Amazon as well. Some of the base heaters I've seen will melt plastic waterers. I would check before I did something like that.
The base heater I got is rated for use with plastic - which means it doesn't get very hot - which is why I got ice.
Sigh.

Maybe when you had her in before with you when she wasn't feeling well, she was telling you that she might be dying soon, and if it happened when you weren't there, to not worry or feel bad about it, and to not forget that she's got the comfort of her tribe when she's not with you, and that she always knows and feels your love, wherever she is. :hugs :hugs
I was told (at church today) that “I will see her again awaiting me on the rainbow bridge”, as I Enter eternity! I barely made it through church today. And I’m the leader of the church this week.

Well yesterday's video shows them alerted while inside the coop where they are perfectly safe. I never thought I would see that. So I would say no.

I have seen them alert in the fully protected run as well. They are surely wary. I don't expect I will see them without a worry and fully relaxed ever again.
If you relax while out with them they will feel safe and relaxed. All animals are way better at reading body language than us humans are. Act relaxed, and they should follow suit.

I learnt that lesson long ago with the horses, if I was tense so where they, and also working with people - if I was smiling moving calmly people where calm.

Hen Fever, A History Lesson

I came across this on you tube today. I thought everyone might enjoy the lesson.

Very interesting!
I am in the middle of the book on the chicken and its influence on civilization - I am loving it - but am still in the ancient world.

Back
Top Bottom