Wrold is always a bit on the snappy side but broody she's insufferable. I couldn't believe the Vorwerk persisted. No~one else is that insane. They know what she's like.
Thankfully all my gals are pretty mellow and generally get along.

Even my new gal Marty has fit right in šŸ¤— I am thankful for this!

And since the Roos are no longer here everyone is just so much more calm and happy. Best of all no real bedtime drama anymore!

I've written this before in here. My friend had a cat moved in on her then she suddenly after many years was a bit of colour, the vet said it was her heart and insisted she needed steroids, the cat died within hours of taking them šŸ˜”
I'm very fortunate to live near the best school of veterinary medicine (Texas A&M) so our local vet office has very good doctors and most know all our dogs by name. They treat our chickens too and take walk ins.

Fluids and turmeric turmeric works wonders put a bit in some yogurt
Kitty is no longer here she was 19 when she died, she finally stopped eating and I knew she was not happy so I had the vet euthanize her so she didn't suffer.

All my cats lived long lives over 16 yrs all of them.

I'm very fortunate to live near the best school of veterinary medicine (Texas A&M) so our local vet office has very good doctors and most know all our dogs by name. They treat our chickens too and take walk ins.
I am fortunate also I have Guelph University Vet school about 2 hrs away. And a whole plethora of exotic animal vets nearby, and Toronto Zoo uses many of the specialty vets so avian care is not an issue - cost is tho!!

Whining tax return: cost of Veterinary care....

Day late mugs..

Marty looking like a smarty
IMG_20220516_170954.jpg

Curly taking a broody break
IMG_20220516_164825.jpg

Buttercup looking all cute
IMG_20220516_173054.jpg

Blanche looking all regal
IMG_20220516_173305.jpg

Back
Top Bottom