Rosie had Russ out and was brushing him earlier. She came in needing my dish soap because he was covered in dander and decided it was time for his first good bath of the year. She wanted me to sit outside with her while she bathed him so I brought out my camera. He loves baths, but does not like his mane washed and hates his face washed. She outsmarted him eventually to wash his mane, but just wiped his face down with a clean rag.

Rosie had Russ out and was brushing him earlier. She came in needing my dish soap because he was covered in dander and decided it was time for his first good bath of the year. She wanted me to sit outside with her while she bathed him so I brought out my camera. He loves baths, but does not like his mane washed and hates his face washed. She outsmarted him eventually to wash his mane, but just wiped his face down with a clean rag.
She needs to come visit me and bathe my lot 💖

They all love being bathed and scrubbed 😁

She needs to come visit me and bathe my lot 💖

They all love being bathed and scrubbed 😁
If she was petting them and saw any dander at all, she would be all up for it. During the summer if she spots just a few specks of it she is in grabbing shampoo. Russ did need it though, this should have helped him get rid of the rest of his winter coat. Plus he has not had a really good scrub since last fall when it was still warm.

Chaco has been brushed recently (just saying) ;)
B6C95560-92CB-4176-A5D8-4075F079204E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom