Sounds like it is under powered for the load it carries...or something is causing surges...or something like that. One would think the power company would address it permanently. That can't be good for business nor the bottom line, replacing it so often! However, probably a really good thing it blows instead of having an electrical fire somewhere down the line!
Don’t get me started on what one would think the power company would do.
Every storm here there are trees that bring the power lines down and big chunks of the town are out of power often for days.
There is no penalty to them of us all losing power.
They have to repair the lines which usually involves them putting them back up on a wooden pole so another tree can fall on them and knock them down but they refuse to discuss burying the lines -which has got to be more economical in the long run. There is one specific pole that gets replaced 3-4 times a year!
I am at the end of the line so I am always last to be switched back on. Once they put that yellow ‘hazard tape’ across my front door to tell me it wasn’t safe for me to leave my house. It was there for two days!

Don’t get me started on what one would think the power company would do.
Every storm here there are trees that bring the power lines down and big chunks of the town are out of power often for days.
There is no penalty to them of us all losing power.
They have to repair the lines which usually involves them putting them back up on a wooden pole so another tree can fall on them and knock them down but they refuse to discuss burying the lines -which has got to be more economical in the long run. There is one specific pole that gets replaced 3-4 times a year!
I am at the end of the line so I am always last to be switched back on. Once they put that yellow ‘hazard tape’ across my front door to tell me it wasn’t safe for me to leave my house. It was there for two days!
Petition your state legislature! Our state did an investigation after there were widespread power outages for extended periods of time, fined the electric companies because they found negligence: in maintaining power lines & restoring power (i.e. failed to trim trees, etc...plus memos about limiting overtime to save money during the 'restore power' time period). Since then (?maybe 10 years ago?) they have been much better about trimming/cutting down damaged/dangerous trees and/or limbs, and keeping new trees from growing under power lines by using brush hogs. Now, if we could only get the cable companies to be responsible, too. Internet where I am can be spotty at times:rolleyes: While for the most part that isn't a big deal, since the pandemic & working from home, it has become a huge issue at times.

Tax:

Goslings:
IMG_0938.JPG

Then
IMG_1015.JPG

Now, at 2 weeks of age (2 weeks yesterday...boy, time flies!)

Petition your state legislature! Our state did an investigation after there were widespread power outages for extended periods of time, fined the electric companies because they found negligence: in maintaining power lines & restoring power (i.e. failed to trim trees, etc...plus memos about limiting overtime to save money during the 'restore power' time period). Since then (?maybe 10 years ago?) they have been much better about trimming/cutting down damaged/dangerous trees and/or limbs, and keeping new trees from growing under power lines by using brush hogs. Now, if we could only get the cable companies to be responsible, too. Internet where I am can be spotty at times:rolleyes: While for the most part that isn't a big deal, since the pandemic & working from home, it has become a huge issue at times.

Tax:

Goslings:View attachment 3113482
Then
View attachment 3113480
OMG the goslings are adorable.
We had a whole town meeting about it so I think that may be the next step.

Tax:

Goslings:View attachment 3113482
Then
View attachment 3113480
:eek: For chicks, their beaks look kinda strange, and look at those feets! :love

Back
Top Bottom