Don’t get me started on what one would think the power company would do.
Every storm here there are trees that bring the power lines down and big chunks of the town are out of power often for days.
There is no penalty to them of us all losing power.
They have to repair the lines which usually involves them putting them back up on a wooden pole so another tree can fall on them and knock them down but they refuse to discuss burying the lines -which has got to be more economical in the long run. There is one specific pole that gets replaced 3-4 times a year!
I am at the end of the line so I am always last to be switched back on. Once they put that yellow ‘hazard tape’ across my front door to tell me it wasn’t safe for me to leave my house. It was there for two days!
Perhaps there is a class action law suit here.......🤔

Many companies have been forced to do the right thing by a law suit.

Last edited:
It has taken a full year, but Bubba or as grandma now refers to him "Big Red" has finally learned to pose. He may never be as photogenic as his daddy was or Branch is for that matter, but at least now he walks around proudly with his head up. Today is also the boys first birthday. I snuck out a raisin cake and tried to share it with them only. Like the good boys they are they may each have eaten one bite and called the hens and chicks over to share the spoils.
View attachment 3113644View attachment 3113645View attachment 3113646View attachment 3113648View attachment 3113649View attachment 3113650View attachment 3113652
And Branch crowing Happy Birthday to him and his brother.
He is posing beautifully in those photos. Wow. He is pretty special.

Perhaps their is a class action law suit here.......🤔

Many companies have been forced to do the right thing by a law suit.
I find that extremely problematic. Why is so hard to respect other people from within an organisation? I manage it, why can't others?

It's a huge problem. I keep asking how that one last sparrow is getting in to the chickens' funrun and they simply will not use sign language. Or point. A simple point with a foot or wing is all I need.

:gig
Maybe the sparrow is paying them off? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom