Mugshot day (and I'm less than 500 pages down and only a month behind!)
View attachment 2855138View attachment 2855137
Wrong kind....my bad :lau :gig
Little Storm, last night...
View attachment 2855139

either she's starting a new set of feathers or she's popping a crest...which would be odd as neither parent has one, unless it's recessive some how.
Oh no, these mugs are too cute. I have to have them... .... I don't think I'd be lucky enough to have them as I prefer buy mugs in person. where did you get them just out of curiosity?

And that is why I got the you-know-what beaten out of me for my mistake and Bob will just get a warning ‘bok bok’.
:oops:

I know it is not a good excuse but I have been a bit off all day. I tried to open the front door with my car key. Lord knows the car key isn’t even used to open the car as it is all electronic these days. I have brain fog.
I think it is the weather. Tornadoes forecast this afternoon. WTH - I am in New Jersey. We don’t get tornadoes!
We had terrible storms today. Luckily no tornadoes despite the warnings all day. I have no delusions that tornadoes couldn't come here. There have been too many too close to my house.

Tax
20210517_072125.jpg

FBF here today was a flop… quite literally, every time I would break up to snap a butt shot they would promptly flop and sun themselves! It was a lovely day out… I cleaned the coop basically all day and sprayed some of the worst mite patches inside while I was at it.
4C1770AB-9DE9-4BAD-B339-FD8C2D980566.jpeg
F00E189B-4A5D-433E-A332-51C12B333F2C.jpeg

Little fluff is growing up… and there’s not much question about gender here anymore. This doesn’t bode well for the other older but not so gents here. Some of those names might be getting amended with “Sausage” and some of them already have!
81337C54-2E64-4E1D-AA8C-A417A3E9532B.jpeg
My what a bright pink comb you have there little Fluff/Scarface
522AB13B-0C5A-4C80-9F7A-F18B85605DE5.jpeg

So with all the health issues my girls have experienced lately, I’m feeling a little paranoid and micro-analysing everything about my girls. I’m seeing poops that, to me, don’t look entirely healthy and was hoping for some other opinions.

I found this yesterday in the run:

And I found this this morning. I didn’t see who did it but I think it might be Tegan:

I'm not a poop expert, unlike @Kris5902 , but the second one doesn't look very worrying to me.

Didn't you previously have one like the first one? Is this/has this been a consistent thing, or is it just an occasional occurrence? I'd definitely be worried about it if it is happening regularly. If only once in a while....not so sure? :idunno

:hugs :hugs

Her tail truly is glorious!

By the way, what does Diana think of this misidentification? I can't imagine she found it flattering.
Dotty and I agreed not to tell her. She was busy digging up stuff and was pretty focused on her excavations all day. No need to interrupt her!

FBF here today was a flop… quite literally, every time I would break up to snap a butt shot they would promptly flop and sun themselves! It was a lovely day out… I cleaned the coop basically all day and sprayed some of the worst mite patches inside while I was at it. View attachment 3116809View attachment 3116812
Little fluff is growing up… and there’s not much question about gender here anymore. This doesn’t bode well for the other older but not so gents here. Some of those names might be getting amended with “Sausage” and some of them already have! View attachment 3116813My what a bright pink comb you have there little Fluff/ScarfaceView attachment 3116818
S/He is getting some lovely coloring:love - will be a gorgeous (?handsome?) adult. Is it 1/2 (or all?) from your meat birds?

Oh no, these mugs are too cute. I have to have them... .... I don't think I'd be lucky enough to have them as I prefer buy mugs in person. where did you get them just out of curiosity?
That's 2 sides of 1 mug. We we're given 2 different mugs, similar style, different birds around 10 years ago. They came in matching boxes. Don't remember wheretwho but let me go check the bottom......

Correction. Older than that. Lang & Wise collector mugs 2001. No idea where we got them, but was very sad when the other broke. One of the kids dropped it by accident and was on the verge of tears over breaking it. As the kid was bare foot, I was glad feet were fine. Now I'm going to have to see if I can find more...

Back
Top Bottom