My daughter loves Squirrel gravy and biscuits. Me, not so much. It is ok though, me and dad make sure she gets at least one mess of Squirrels a year and her aunt makes it for her. I will hunt them, clean them, but I will not eat the tree rats.
They are so tasty. 😋

I think all this squirrel and possum recipe and kerosene wound healing calls for tax payments. LOTS of tax payments. Come on people let’s see your pretty chickens!
There have been extremely limited chicken pictures and conversation today. Has everyone forgot where they are?

2015-08-01 20.07.25.jpg
2016-06-05 19.11.04 (1).jpg
20200810_191857.jpg
20170731_122537.jpg

Kris. Can you show me a huddle box. If it is what I think, then I need to make something for the Hooligans.
Glad your chicks are out and about 💖

We need pics of the huddle box 🤗
I’m glad I’m not packing them all back and forth between my living room and their outdoor tractor in a cardboard box! 😆
How to make a huddle box:
Step 1: get a Goat
Step 2: have someone gift you a larger dog crate for said Goat thinking she looks cramped
Step 3: get another goat
Step 4: put both goats and crate in barn, goats will semi destroy crate fighting over it forcing you to use the smaller ones anyways, until they really do out grow them allow broken Crate to percolate outside for several months
Step 5: break crate into top and bottom, add chickens, voila huddle box!
2F3C83C3-A6E3-4901-BC46-F348C375DF87.jpeg

I’m glad I’m not packing them all back and forth between my living room and their outdoor tractor in a cardboard box! 😆
Step 2: have someone gift you a larger dog crate for said Goat thinking she looks cramped
Step 4: put both goats and crate in barn, goats will semi destroy crate fighting over it forcing you to use the smaller ones anyways, until they really do out grow them allow broken Crate to percolate outside for several months
View attachment 3118877
Excellent post! :clap :clap :clap :gig :gig :gig

More of that Kris creativity at work.

View attachment 3118877
Oh good idea. I have similar but achieved without goat labor. Mine are cat litter tray lids. Off to scatter a couple around the place though the Hooligans seem to prefer the flap and panic approach to self preservation.

Tax - the lovely Lulu:

5723F119-3555-4304-87C6-6E37D4E25AFE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom