Rocks-Anne is stick flea free! :celebrate She better be, she’s laying comfortably on my chest right now!:love
B2FCC5B6-407C-43E9-8501-1A6EE76CD06E.jpeg

Hello Everyone! Apologies for the long absence. I got logged out and never found the time to log in until now. School is out, but I still have many projects for the summer, but I'll try to catch up.

You are all probably aware of the avian flu. For protection, my four have been staying in the "funplex".
IMG_20220513_125705898.jpg

I also received my first fairy egg.
7045.jpeg

May 12, I payed tribute to my first two: Cinnabar and Creamsickle.
IMG_20220513_202437330.jpg

And recently we had movie night. We watched chicken little.

I hope everyone is doing alright. I'll catch up soon.

Hello Everyone! Apologies for the long absence. I got logged out and never found the time to log in until now. School is out, but I still have many projects for the summer, but I'll try to catch up.

You are all probably aware of the avian flu. For protection, my four have been staying in the "funplex".
View attachment 3122028
View attachment 3122036
View attachment 3122038

Good to see you again 😍 Lovely clip, your girls are really enjoying their space with you 😊

View attachment 3122028
View attachment 3122036
View attachment 3122038

Welcome back! Hope the semester went well!

Couple of 2fers
View attachment 3122047View attachment 3122050

And Hector's feet
View attachment 3122053He still steps like they're wrapped, but we couldn't et the wrap to stay on the worst toe:inside right foot
I think they are looking much better than when you first described it!!!!❤️❤️ Is he able to grab a perch/roost with that foot/toe okay? If so, I am sure he will adapt to walking, and it will continue to improve over time (or his adaptation will get better, one or the other!)

View attachment 3122028
View attachment 3122036
View attachment 3122038

Lovely photos/video!

Your were missed - glad you are back, Blazinga ❤️!

Who wouldn't like movie night...that means TREATS!!!:wee

Nice tribute. Always so sad to lose a chicken friend or two.:hugsHere's to Cinnibar & Creamsickle:hugs

Back
Top Bottom