I know some of you have named your groups various names. Hooligans, Rascals, Rock Garden, etc. I've dubbed our previous bunch the GGs (Gilligan Girls). DW named our new girls Rust, Copper, Ash, and Storm. Although it may not correlate perfectly (but it can if one mulls it over long enough) , I'm leaning toward calling them The Elements. 👍? 👎?
That could work. Does it roll off of your tongue when you say it?

I usually just call my new ones The Littles but everyone inspired me to be more creative. It's handy to have a term that describes them as a group.

Kitten Little has a following.
A40CD86A-5FF4-4F20-933B-1FFA779D200D.jpeg

Well, me and mom are allowed down grandma's today. Only because she needs us to go to the grocery store for her but it is a start. While I'm down there I will be snooping at her medicine box because when she left I made sure she had a weeks worth already made up. I really fear she has missed some doses. I'll use the excuse that I need to refill it since she should only have 2 days left to go.
Haven’t read ahead but I am happy she at least lets you and your mum to share space in her life ❤️

I love the pony Sunday pictures but Truly get it together!
:he:he

Ya you would think at 20 she would be less flighty….. anyways hard to be mad at her when she comes ambling over for a scratching of her ears - she LOVES her ears scrubbed hahaha, most horses don’t like their ears touched but she loves it haha

I know some of you have named your groups various names. Hooligans, Rascals, Rock Garden, etc. I've dubbed our previous bunch the GGs (Gilligan Girls). DW named our new girls Rust, Copper, Ash, and Storm. Although it may not correlate perfectly (but it can if one mulls it over long enough) , I'm leaning toward calling them The Elements. 👍? 👎?
I like it 😊 are they all pulleys? Or do you know yet? Makes me think of strength and perseverance ❤️

Back
Top Bottom