This is mainly for @BY Bob ’s benefit but everyone is welcome to join us. Every US Sunday night/ Oz Monday morning, an extremely talented singer-songwriter by the name of Anthony Snape does a live-stream for an hour and has done so for the last 117 weeks. This will be week 118. It’s good fun, it’s just for an hour and you can interact with him. He’s got a large following in America as he lived in Nashville for quite a while. He will be live in just over two hours’ time.

Song tax
DBFC56B4-656E-4501-A5B5-855512AB46BC.jpeg

My sweet boy is not doing any better. In fact, this morning his eyes looked extremely yellow...like my husband's Husky when his body systems started shutting down in old age. It is time. If it is Mareks, then it has definitely spread to some organs, as @BY Bob suspected. I'll snuggle with him for a bit before, and tell him what a wonderful boy he is. I wonder just how much they understand by body language and tone. I hope he knows I love him.💔:hit💔

✝️🪦 Rest in peace, my sweet boy. May you be strong and well and have all the hens you wish for on the other side.❤️
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

This is mainly for @BY Bob ’s benefit but everyone is welcome to join us. Every US Sunday night/ Oz Monday morning, an extremely talented singer-songwriter by the name of Anthony Snape does a live-stream for an hour and has done so for the last 117 weeks. This will be week 118. It’s good fun, it’s just for an hour and you can interact with him. He’s got a large following in America as he lived in Nashville for quite a while. He will be live in just over two hours’ time.

Song tax
View attachment 3164245
Awesome! 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom