Yep, my littles are always last in. I used to bribe everyone with a treat. A little cracked corn or a few mealworms. It's no wonder they all come running when they see me these days! 😂
I think I am going to start giving them a plate of mash with some added goodies (like the melon guts of today) in the evening so I can get them all in. It is too stressful waiting up for a lone chicken who has decided to go walkabout at dusk.

I think I am going to start giving them a plate of mash with some added goodies (like the melon guts of today) in the evening so I can get them all in. It is too stressful waiting up for a lone chicken who has decided to go walkabout at dusk.
I’m cooking spaghetti tonight. I’ll save some for you, and your chooks will all come running for it!

Yes Minnie, I am talking about you.

78901060-6705-450D-864E-F56A8CE2784D.jpeg

I think, at last count including babies which I never normally count I'm at 27 or 28. All I know is it is under 30. Now if that number were to top 30, chicks don't count, and for that matter neither would the boys. The good thing about chicken math is you can tweak it to suit your needs unlike regular math. Rosie may have flew through Algebra 1 this year with flying colors but she still does not understand chicken math. She wants to count every single 1. I may have to split the groups up and label some Y's and X's to get it through her head.

Back
Top Bottom