Awwww 🤗 so lovely.

Marty says if Ezzie is a boy he should come to Canada 💖

View attachment 3167195
Well, that’s just great. Now Jaffar wants to go to Canada 🇨🇦 he must have been listening into the conversation. He said he could wave a flag, cut down a tall tree, be polite to everyone, and about those Canadian chicks, wow :eek:

I've been hanging on to this question until I could catch up - how does Squirrel know about the couch? I missed that, if Squirrel saw Bunny in there. Or is the couch just so obviously a great place to lay eggs? Have Squirrel and Bunny been on BeakBook?
How does Squirrel know about the couch you ask? Grandma and Bubba would be the answer. When Bunny first started laying on the couch Bubba would follow her inside until she got up on it then go back to the door to be let out by grandma. Ever since Bunny went broody and hatched her chicks there Bubba has taken it upon himself every time now the back door is left open to invite every hen he can inside. When it is not horribly hot in the afternoons and early evenings and we are going back and forth doing chores the back door gets left open a lot. So far Bubba has brought in Holly, Daisy, Raven, Chiquita, Squirrel and Blueberry. He and whatever hen he calls inside make a beeline for the couch. Grandma thought it was cute. She is not here anymore and I'm dealing with the aftermath of ruined chickens.

I do think as she gets older that I have named her well. Her personality is coming out and while her sister Cricket engages with "the hooligans" in their shenanigans and trouble making she is too good for that. She stands back and watches them with a disapproving look and is quite smug and pleased with herself when the older ladies put them in their place and she is left alone. She is also very very smart. If I am sitting on the bottom step out back handing out treats Cricket runs the gauntlet darting in among the big girls. Lilly, she is under the steps sneakily having bites handed to her without anyone knowing. This girl uses her brain.
That's my girl. Make us proud Lilly!

I came across this beauty at the house, that board is one of those 6" deck planks 🤗

I think it's a Modest Sphinx Moth
IMG_20220628_182827.jpg
IMG_20220628_182904.jpg
IMG_20220628_182846.jpg

I was pretty good at math up to imaginary numbers. That's when the whole concept got away from me. I think I'm too much of a concrete thinker.

At least thats my story...........

Math tax
View attachment 3166297
I did well with imaginary numbers. It was calculus that stopped me.

Back
Top Bottom