2 weeks to go. I still hate it. I'm fixated on when I got Aurora and Maleficent as they were the last 6 week olds i got. I know I need to get over myself and start to be creative. Gucci has thrown me a little. I don't know why I thought the setup would work better. I'm off my game right now. 😕
You have had a great deal on your plate recently. That never helps. :hugs

I should save these for Sunday but I'm not. I figure I owe about 2 or 3 weeks of back taxes for missing out on Pony Sunday. Dad better be careful, Rosie is not the only one plotting to steal his horse.
View attachment 3168501View attachment 3168502View attachment 3168504
These also make me a little sad. When we got him the top of his withers fit perfectly under my armpit. I'm also short, only 5' 4 1/2". My baby boy has grown up on me 😭
Wow what a beauty 🤗 I love a nice dapple grey. My mare went from chestnut to white by age 3, no dapples boohoo ☹️.

Wow what a beauty 🤗 I love a nice dapple grey. My mare went from chestnut to white by age 3, no dapples boohoo ☹️.
Dirt is supposed to be a Silver Chocolate Roan, not grey. That being said, he is going to be color tested for the grey gene as I question it. But besides that first year he has never gotten lighter with his sheds so we will have to see.

Dirt is supposed to be a Silver Chocolate Roan, not grey. That being said, he is going to be color tested for the grey gene as I question it. But besides that first year he has never gotten lighter with his sheds so we will have to see.
Really?! Wow awesome colour!

2 weeks to go. I still hate it. I'm fixated on when I got Aurora and Maleficent as they were the last 6 week olds i got. I know I need to get over myself and start to be creative. Gucci has thrown me a little. I don't know why I thought the setup would work better. I'm off my game right now. 😕
You are making my heart bleed - you should be having so much fun with these little ones.
My suggestion is over the weekend bring them into the house maybe together but maybe one at a time and give them the Rebecca treatment individually.
Quarantine will still be a pain but you will have started developing your personal relationship with them.
As long as the other chickens aren't wandering around the house and you wear 'chick clothes' you can designate your study as chick quarantine territory.
Just a thought.
:hugs

Out of curiosity, what is the 3 weeks based on? Not Avian Influenza and not Marek's. Do you know?

I should save these for Sunday but I'm not. I figure I owe about 2 or 3 weeks of back taxes for missing out on Pony Sunday. Dad better be careful, Rosie is not the only one plotting to steal his horse.
View attachment 3168501View attachment 3168502View attachment 3168504
These also make me a little sad. When we got him the top of his withers fit perfectly under my armpit. I'm also short, only 5' 4 1/2". My baby boy has grown up on me 😭
He's a handsome horse. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom