Oh I save photos for tax payments and themed posts. I take hundreds of pictures of my ladies. Not all of them show up here.

You got me to giggle with this. Well done! :gig:gig:gig

@BY Bob

I suggest a Bugatti ❤️ Ooo la la :love
View attachment 3219195
A nice French made car, this is a good colour as it doesn’t show the mud and dirt from the gravel roads :lau
No no no. Don't buy an Italian copycat. They make better pizzas and better car. This is the best french luxury vehicle.
1660226045909.png

Of course since you will be paying a lot less than for a Bugatti I would suggest adding 8000 euros to change the wheels for Mavic Cosmic ultimate.
And cicada! At 5am ! He is optimistic in finding a mate haha.

It’s dark now at 5am, the hens don’t want to get up when I go out at 6 unless I turn on the lights in the hen house. Another couple months and snow 😟 I am so glad the gals are molting now rather then in October like they did last year!!!

As this is the first year my year old gals are going through their first big molt, how long do they normally take ? It seems like forever with poor Marty! Last year Sophia was miserable for over 6 weeks and went practically bald - what is the norm?
From my small experience with six hens I think there is no norm- six ex batts from the same place and six different molts, from done in two weeks to almost five months.

And cicada! At 5am ! He is optimistic in finding a mate haha.

It’s dark now at 5am, the hens don’t want to get up when I go out at 6 unless I turn on the lights in the hen house. Another couple months and snow 😟 I am so glad the gals are molting now rather then in October like they did last year!!!

As this is the first year my year old gals are going through their first big molt, how long do they normally take ? It seems like forever with poor Marty! Last year Sophia was miserable for over 6 weeks and went practically bald - what is the norm?
Even with my limited experience I have seen a wide range of molts making me think there isn’t a ‘typical’.

It works for me at first but I often wake up with a headache after a few hours of sleep 🤣. I have a linguistic question : if you make a strong alcohol with plants ( like thyme, or verbena...) Is it still called brandy ?

I guess that's a sight that must make you happy and sad at the same time 🌈.

Why would you need any excuse to post on your own thread such a beautiful chicken photo ? She is truly gracious, almost like some magical creature in a fairy tale!

I would maybe not say the same about those other Italian creatures of yours- that Gianna and that Juliette 😉.

Cute moment : every morning when I go collect greens in the garden sweet pullet Léa comes to watch.
View attachment 3219143
Yum yum. "Will mom cook the beans for me? Me waaant it"

Lovely! I really like how Eowyn (still cannot figure how to get the accent!) and the chickens are co-existing.
I remember reading somewhere that Maine Coon cats are strong swimmers. Just saying, she looked somewhat tempted by the pool.
I am surprised that Éowyn has not yet jumped into the pool. She looks at it a lot.

To do the accent, set your phone's keyboard to capitalize and then press and hold down the capital E key. The accents will pop up. Without removing your finger slide it over to the accent you want and then lift it up.

Back
Top Bottom