No, not really serious @ this point. Let go it could be fatal so I've had to bite the bullet. I hate hospitals. I hate Drs. I'm paranoid about needles. I don't do well with invasions of bodily autonomy or being told what to do & I need to be very well behaved & not let my paranoia get in the way of surgery.
Good. Glad you understand that. Now practice disassociating yourself from it all. It isn’t really you that is being poked and prodded and generally invaded. Just someone who looks like you.
Once it is over you can reunite yourself (if you see what I mean).

Thank you. :hugs I'm generally pretty healthy & never had surgery before so the whole thing is doing my head in. I'll probably bury my head in the sand & pretend none of it is happening. The more I learn the worse it all sounds. 😁
I am in the terrified camp. I have had surgery twice. Once planned and once as an emergency.
The planned one was fine and on the emergency one I was in so much pain that they gave me some powerful narcotic while they got everything ready (it was during a hurricane and they were on generator power) and all I remember is the wonder I felt that they had lights when there was no power and how warm and cozy the laundry closet was.
I did say it was a powerful narcotic!

What kind of chicken is Ash? She is pretty!
A Sapphire Gem. When the light is just right, heading toward dusk, she can appear to glow. I don't know if you can see it from these pictures, but she turns a light blue that almost seems lit from within.
20220714_210804.jpg

20220714_210852.jpg

I didn’t bother planting anything at the barn this year… after last year when they destroyed my tomato plants and flowers….
My tomatoes and strawberries (these too?!) Got eaten my the deer while blooming. Now I'm trying to figure out some kind of saucer big enough to bring my tower inside for the winter to keep them going so I can transplant them into the fenced garden next spring where the deer and 1/3 of the chickens can't get to them.

A Sapphire Gem. When the light is just right, heading toward dusk, she can appear to glow. I don't know if you can see it from these pictures, but she turns a light blue that almost seems lit from within.View attachment 3223745

View attachment 3223744
My Silver's white feathers do that, same time of day too. The rest....not so much, inspire of having blue feathers on a few.....now I'm wondering if there's s genetics trait that does this......research time..

Hi all! I'm back! @BY Bob has requested for me to keep you all updated on my white leghorns growth! I had some friends who wanted some chickens and when you have to many you can't feed that's a pretty food thing! So now I have 3 leghorns! My Original Daisy was a Leghorn, then I had a Buff Orp, now I've got Daisy! BY Bob also had a special Daisy leghorn. I am proud to announce The 3rd Generation Daisy! The sweetest chicken I've "egger" met! She layed her first egg yesterday! And layed another one today! It's been a while since I posted an update, you will be stunned with their growth! They grow up so fast! My other two leghorns are Lad, and Nighthawk! They are all flighty! Just so you know, Night hawk has a nub for one of her toes, so she has no claw on it! But super sweet! PS: Daisy is my PFP! When she was a little younger! Photo Time!
View attachment 3223576
Here's Lad! She is very interested in cameras!

She has no problem getting her photo taken! She always poses like she's a photo model.
View attachment 3223584
Yikes, that photo just disappeared, sorry. The one with her neck stright up is Lad, and the one with the bigger comb, looking at the camera with her head tilted, is Daisy. To sort the confusion. Here are more pics of my Leghorns!
View attachment 3223590View attachment 3223591View attachment 3223592

View attachment 3223589
And Miss Hailey the Photo Bomb......... Who is my current main Supplier of eggs. ( The Rhode Island Red)
It's great to see white leghorns! 🥰 And another Daisy to boot! Now you have to post more often! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom