I need to head out of town for a week. I am ridiculously anxious about leaving my three survivors, but it has to be.
I am not sure whether I will have much internet access so may be a bit absent.
I am hoping I have enough connectivity to check in on my Princesses on the cameras.
Travel safe friendo :frow

It is quite chilly this morning here in Ohio:

Sugar sure thinks so
21B47CD0-68B7-489F-A3FE-D025A22DC715.jpeg

As does everyone else
915F2123-E8D2-40F8-9551-9DDD38EE9B85.jpeg

But Brownie and Doodle came up to visit the warm breakfast treat bringer
F5524AB7-FE61-4CDD-AD21-3F07254F7D38.jpeg

On a side note that slanted roast is part of a old picnic table that got deconstructed to help make the roast bars. My husband left it and I wanted to say something but decided to be grateful for all the hard work he was putting in instead and just kept quiet. Turns out it is the most coveted spot as they can view the outside the best there. You would think the slant would bug them but nope not if it comes with a view.

It is quite chilly this morning here in Ohio:

Sugar sure thinks so
View attachment 3274117
As does everyone else
View attachment 3274119
But Brownie and Doodle came up to visit the warm breakfast treat bringer
View attachment 3274118
On a side note that slanted roast is part of a old picnic table that got deconstructed to help make the roast bars. My husband left it and I wanted to say something but decided to be grateful for all the hard work he was putting in instead and just kept quiet. Turns out it is the most coveted spot as they can view the outside the best there. You would think the slant would bug them but nope not if it comes with a view.
They are so cute. 💞
It is chilly here too. I turned on the heat this morning to warm up my chicks inside and myself.

Good morning friends of chickens!

How can such a regal lady be so mean😟 ?
I didn't forget her ! I'm going to make a very unpopular statement but polish and silkies are not for me. She is definitely gorgeous, and there are a number of beautiful birds of these breeds on the thread. I love seeing photos of them and reading about their story, but at other's people places- kind of like human babies 🙂.

I'm so sorry to read this, and really hope that you and your family will be well and that things will sort themselves out.

We all understand that however much we love BYC and your thread , real life comes first, always 💚.

I can relate. Everytime I leave I think I'm getting a tiny taste of what separation anxiety must be like for parents that see their kids go to school for the first time ! And with your three remaining girls especially, but don't worry- much like kids at school, I expect they will be just fine while you fret for them .

In good news : Piou-piou is definitely morphing away from being a chick, and I'm 95% sure a pullet !
View attachment 3273988
That girl has dreams 💓

To Everyone

I have been dealing with some issues and was out of town for a wedding that is why for a week I really did not post. 7 days later I am over 70 pages behind.

The good news, I have worked it down to 20 pages at this point.

The bad news, there are many things to share but I do not know when I will catch up and I at this point I am pretty certain that I will no longer be able to keep up. I am not certain what I am going to do at this point but I wanted to pop in and let you know what has happened to me.
Like everyone here I'm hoping you and yours are all okay. :hugs :hugs

Good morning friends of chickens!

How can such a regal lady be so mean😟 ?
I didn't forget her ! I'm going to make a very unpopular statement but polish and silkies are not for me. She is definitely gorgeous, and there are a number of beautiful birds of these breeds on the thread. I love seeing photos of them and reading about their story, but at other's people places- kind of like human babies 🙂.

I'm so sorry to read this, and really hope that you and your family will be well and that things will sort themselves out.

We all understand that however much we love BYC and your thread , real life comes first, always 💚.

I can relate. Everytime I leave I think I'm getting a tiny taste of what separation anxiety must be like for parents that see their kids go to school for the first time ! And with your three remaining girls especially, but don't worry- much like kids at school, I expect they will be just fine while you fret for them .

In good news : Piou-piou is definitely morphing away from being a chick, and I'm 95% sure a pullet !
View attachment 3273988
Yes I agree she is a pullet ❤️

Back
Top Bottom