I’m about ready to book a flight. Hotel room is available in Athens. Can anyone come help feed my chickens and visit with my horse? (No Jaffar’s not coming with me) I’m just wondering why Greece? And why now? I only know one lady who lives there in Athens. I haven’t done the math yet. Travel costs, lodging expenses, unforeseen circumstances that would cost 💲
Go for it, you will enjoy it. Take lots of photos and post them, so I can live vicariously through you 😊

I had to wait over 50 minutes for this call on my cooker now i have to wait another hour plus because they didn't send me the details of my insurance cover. 😒
Is it a gas cooker ? (Stove for those who don’t know) - just can’t get good customer service these days.

Tax
Penelope enjoying spilled grain fro Reenie
005B2B44-E028-4879-979F-B859011672F0.jpeg

All this retirement is killing me! I’m thinking about filling my bucket list. I was just sent a download about Greece (Athens tours). Anybody ever been to Greece? I heard it was very nice 😊
Things I must consider.
1. Language translations
2. Money exchange rates
3. Personal contact with the locals
And most importantly, do they have any chickens there? :idunno
Yea lots of chickens 😊

Weather should be nice now also.

Go! Enjoy!

I rarely eat out fast food, but I did get a double cheeseburger with fries and a drink. $10 bucks. I was so disappointed with the meal 😢 and Jaffar was with me at the drive thru. He wouldn’t even eat a French fry. (Proves he’s smarter than me)
They were lousy and undercooked.
I really need to get Jaffar a service animal vest, so I can take him inside the stores with me!
I would let him in!

Illegal for a wife to cut her hair without her husband's permission?? :th I'm assuming no-one takes any notice of that one!

I almost had an argument with a client over the length of my hair once. When I got married it was long but some time after I cut it quite short. He saw one of my wedding photos and wanted to know why I cut it off, seeing it was apparently part of men's enjoyment to look at women's long hair?!

Hair tax:
View attachment 3278002
Thankfully my father was one of those men who enjoys women who have beautifully styled hair rather than long hair 😊 thus mum me and my sister always had short sassy styles ❤️

Of course Covid came along and I can’t believe how much money I have saved not going to the hairdresser 😆😆😆😆

Tax

Funky hairdo
77BCA7F1-6A7A-4441-857F-9BA0424AE18D.jpeg

Sadly, I’m up all night long, because my Hen-Rietta was feeling poorly, so I have her in my room. She’s my beautiful princess and the last matriarch of my original tribe (She’s Beetov-Hen’s sister) RIP, View attachment 3278070and a very important Leghorn friend to me. Here’s her pic
So sorry hope she is ok I am reading ahead now.

I'm not sure I understand why you think it's crazy ? A cigarette butt will take more than a year to decompose ?
I went to Greece when I was 18, so that was 27 years ago 😉. If you can, I think it's really worth it travelling, there's so much to see outside Athens.

Pony Sunday cheat : these were taken last Tuesday, running up the road. I'm trying to take up running again but hunting season has begun so I have to stay on roads or tracks, which I don't really enjoy 🙄.

See you, the rescued Arabian horse, and the mini donkey they got to keep him company. (I'm a bit worried that he hasn't taken on any weight or winter coat, I think they will have to bring him lower for winter when it gets cold.)
View attachment 3278067
View attachment 3278068
View attachment 3278069
My neighbor Amelia's cows. On the second picture you can see zooming on the left the single calf she had this year.
View attachment 3278071
View attachment 3278072
Amazing landscape 😊

Yea the Arab is very light in weight, he needs more grain/horse feed. Then again they are usually very light horses and tend to be on the slender side. A waterproof blanket would help - with a bit of light warm fill to keep him warm.

Back
Top Bottom