I get a little defensive about my airplane! She’s part of my life and I love the freedom to go anywhere I wish. Go buy one, and maybe you might feel the same way!
D90AA87C-ACF4-498E-9FBE-4129CA4C5FA1.jpeg You can insult me all you want, just don’t mess with my airplane!

Full moon? Nope not yet, but the kiddos were sure wired today, even the horses were grumpy.

Everyone was scrapping and squabbling, no one could look at the one next to them, they argued over a blade of grass! Poor Dorothy beat a hasty retreat to me grumbling so I picked her up which she was happy with.

I can only put it down to the chilly windy weather, it is sunny but chilly. Guess we are all grumpy over the end of summer!

Grumpy chicken tax
At least these ladies were sort of getting along

Is there two or three ??? 😊
View attachment 3280003
View attachment 3280004
Hmmmm I think those photos are upside down…yes they are! Sometimes the photos orient oddly when I am taking them! Here let’s try this:

3FA34F12-34EA-47F6-97FA-1528FDC34BD3.jpeg
0A34B041-3071-4204-A667-60A6CCD390B6.jpeg

I get a little defensive about my airplane! She’s part of my life and I love the freedom to go anywhere I wish. Go buy one, and maybe you might feel the same way!
:love
I know you love Marie, flying is awesome I know. My dad flew small planes ❤️

Of course when I was in them I would always fall asleep - the drone of the engines…

Hi everyone, I hope everybody is well. For some of you who have been on Bob’s thread for a long time, you’ll know that over the last year I started drawing again. Normally arts and crafts projects find their way onto @Ribh ’s thread but as she’s on a bit of a hiatus, I thought I would post it here (and pay Bob some art space tax. ;))

I’m putting it behind a spoiler if anyone has any issues with nudity as I’m getting, let’s say, a bit more ‘cheeky’. :D

199BE00E-AFCF-4C22-B9CC-4582EA4AA5E0.jpeg

Art tax:
12703265-A751-43CF-BF9A-703F6CA3DB0A.jpeg

Hi everyone, I hope everybody is well. For some of you who have been on Bob’s thread for a long time, you’ll know that over the last year I started drawing again. Normally arts and crafts projects find their way onto @Ribh ’s thread but as she’s on a bit of a hiatus, I thought I would post it here (and pay Bob some art space tax. ;))

I’m putting it behind a spoiler if anyone has any issues with nudity as I’m getting, let’s say, a bit more ‘cheeky’. :D

Art tax:
View attachment 3280229
You sure are! I think you should still post over @Ribh - she has been in briefly and it is lovely to have an archive of all your work. Love the dirty feet!!

You sure are! I think you should still post over @Ribh - she has been in briefly and it is lovely to have an archive of all your work. Love the dirty feet!!
Thanks RC! :hugs I’ll post it on Ribh’s thread as well so MJ gets to see it.

I don’t think her feet are necessarily dirty, I think she just has darker soles. I really like how her feet turned out, actually!

Back
Top Bottom