I've not been on much, 90 pages behind! Making a roof over the big run, family things and then also trying to get refurbished Arlo Ultra cameras working for the coop and run- could not even remove the case to put batteries in two of them, the button would pop but the case wouldn't move. DH may have found a solution, he finally took a look at it (after I've already ordered a brand new single camera Pro 4! OK maybe I'll keep it anyway?)
View attachment 3280288
It's not yet done, roof et al, and the base securing brackets and weighting are not all in yet...
I have a couple where the case sticks I just charge the batter in the cas. Did you get one of those charging leads?

Hi everyone, I hope everybody is well. For some of you who have been on Bob’s thread for a long time, you’ll know that over the last year I started drawing again. Normally arts and crafts projects find their way onto @Ribh ’s thread but as she’s on a bit of a hiatus, I thought I would post it here (and pay Bob some art space tax. ;))

I’m putting it behind a spoiler if anyone has any issues with nudity as I’m getting, let’s say, a bit more ‘cheeky’. :D

Art tax:
View attachment 3280229
Wow, what an amazing job! So beautiful & detailed...it is like the person is just sitting there, not a drawing..... 👍 :clap:clap👍

Uneggspected variety
I have been in the UK all week and was exhausted from hauling a huge number of books and papers to ship off to various libraries, so I popped in to M&S for a pan au raisin. Truth be told there were only two left so I got (and ate) both.
To get to the bakery counter I had to walk past the eggs and my mind was blown.
They are selling them by breed of hen and seem to be pricing by breed (Marans, Legbar, Leghorns etc.)! There were also duck and quail eggs.

View attachment 3280267View attachment 3280270View attachment 3280271View attachment 3280272View attachment 3280273View attachment 3280274View attachment 3280275
Wow how awesome!!! I loved the Araucana Blue ones 😊😊

Thanks for sharing ❤️

I've not been on much, 90 pages behind! Making a roof over the big run, family things and then also trying to get refurbished Arlo Ultra cameras working for the coop and run- could not even remove the case to put batteries in two of them, the button would pop but the case wouldn't move. DH may have found a solution, he finally took a look at it (after I've already ordered a brand new single camera Pro 4! OK maybe I'll keep it anyway?)
View attachment 3280288
It's not yet done, roof et al, and the base securing brackets and weighting are not all in yet...
Looks like good progress, though! The framing is the hardest, imo. (But then, I'm not a carpenter!), so the worst is done. Will you have a plywood and tar paper roof, or use those metal or plastic roof panels?

Uneggspected variety
I have been in the UK all week and was exhausted from hauling a huge number of books and papers to ship off to various libraries, so I popped in to M&S for a pan au raisin. Truth be told there were only two left so I got (and ate) both.
To get to the bakery counter I had to walk past the eggs and my mind was blown.
They are selling them by breed of hen and seem to be pricing by breed (Marans, Legbar, Leghorns etc.)! There were also duck and quail eggs.

View attachment 3280267View attachment 3280270View attachment 3280271View attachment 3280272View attachment 3280273View attachment 3280274View attachment 3280275
Okay, @RoyalChick , I'm officially jealous of your world travels. Keep the pictures coming! But the UK can keep their egg prices! lol (Well, maybe not...if egg prices here were at what it really cost to produce them with the hens living in a healthy, humane environment, maybe I could retire! Right now, I'm working to support them!)

Yes, a USB magnetic charger and power cube came with the bundle, that seems great. But what are you going to do when the battery needs replacing?
Well I am at several years and counting so far so good!
It is possible to get them out but it requires a very fine edge like a screwdriver and some elbow grease and a lot of swearing!
I mark my cases with permanent marker with which come out easily and which don’t!

I thought the worse of molting was over for my chickens, but I was wrong. This morning the coop was covered in feathers ; an hour after coming out Théo had shed five of his beautiful long curved tail feathers 😟. It's a good thing I took many photos of his bum yesterday because he'll be banned from Fluffy butt Friday for a while.
Have a nice Tuesday everyone !

The new lovers, Gaston and Chipie
IMG_20221004_142348.jpg

Gaston and Léa
IMG_20221004_111246.jpg

This is a repost because I found it really cute. Piou-piou grooming Gastounet's molting feathers
IMG_20221002_144551.jpg

Blanche and Nougat the two bullies
IMG_20221004_142131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom