thumbnail (459).jpg
thumbnail (458).jpg
thumbnail (455).jpg
thumbnail (462).jpg
thumbnail (457).jpg

Did I ever tell you how Chiquita got her name? The first night I brought her home mom was offering her treats of dried fruit mix. She ignored everything but the banana chips which she devoured. Banana's are still her favorite treat and since she was a yellow silkie who loves banana's she named her Chiquita.
All of mine love bananas too....the musher the better.

Ok, my feet hurt my neck hurts my back hurts. Had a rough day. First found out at the eye dr that the insurance doesnt kick in until the 18th. Then I go to the dollar store get a bunch of stuff, and my card doesnt work. Call the bank in the parking lot to find a fraudulent charge blocked and so is my card. They closed out my card and I had to go to the bank to get a new one. Grabbed something from the walmart deli to eat. Finally get home 2 hours later.--end vent
vent tax

thumbnail (401).jpg

Ok, my feet hurt my neck hurts my back hurts. Had a rough day. First found out at the eye dr that the insurance doesnt kick in until the 18th. Then I go to the dollar store get a bunch of stuff, and my card doesnt work. Call the bank in the parking lot to find a fraudulent charge blocked and so is my card. They closed out my card and I had to go to the bank to get a new one. Grabbed something from the walmart deli to eat. Finally get home 2 hours later.--end vent
vent tax

View attachment 3283150
What a rough day! Hope you feel better - banish the aches and pains! Hope no fraudulent charges actually hit your account...check your statements carefully!

Pain in the ....
Penguin Bite GIF
tax:

IMG_1864.JPG

Back
Top Bottom