What a gorgeous egg. I really think I messed up not taking my black and blackish hens.
Meanwhile my giant freeloader continues to eat and grow bigger.

It isn't too late, you know. ;) But if hubby realizes who is laying the new, pretty egg, I'll have some 'splainin to do if it 'disappears' from our repertoire! :lau

And sweet Bernie - she makes up for the lack of eggs with entertainment!🥰

Dottie is red and squatting shes gonna lay any day now. Freya is right behind her and Summer too. Summer was also cuddly this morning and she has never been cuddly or wanted me to pet her.
Freya is red ut not squatting yet.
IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

Dottie is my girl she is always on me when I go out. I think she will lay first. Shes red and squatting and she is very talkative.
IMG_1600.JPG

It isn't too late, you know. ;) But if hubby realizes who is laying the new, pretty egg, I'll have some 'splainin to do if it 'disappears' from our repertoire! :lau

And sweet Bernie - she makes up for the lack of eggs with entertainment!🥰
Well you know, I am not above a midnight raid - it would give you plausible deniability too!

I have watched Aurora pull Sydney off of the high roost by jumping up to grab her and using her weight to pull her down once she got a beakfull of feathers. It was amazing. She has also grabbed Phyllis by the "hair" pulled her off the roost and drug her out of the coop.
She's naughty. Time for grounding from Mrs.Bob me thinks 🤔

Back
Top Bottom