Tax
20221128_123545.jpg

My electric blanket is awful, it takes ages to get warm and I don't like the horrible material, so I put it into a duvet cover but I still hate it. So I'm going to make my hot water bottle and I'm going to bed after I've let the dog out.
The heating isn't working where I am staying right now but I did find a hot water bottle. I have to say it felt wonderful on my back. It even has its own little fluffy jacket so I didn't have to wrap it in a towel to prevent it from scalding me.
Altogether a woderful find!

Thirsty Thursday wasn't a success here, but I managed to get some photos from the previous days.
Temperatures are slowly dropping back to normal seasonals ( meaning under 30f /0c) and I'm also getting a hot water bottle in bed ! Our bedroom isn't heated, and I've noticed I sleep so much better when it gets cold.

I was wondering for those of you that live in real cold climates : do you have special clothes to deal with it, or do you just stay inside most of the time ? Also, are houses very well isolated or do you spend crazy amounts heating ? Sorry, these are very naïve questions I realize 🤗. It made me laugh so much when I lived in the US as a teen and I was asked a few times if we had television 🤣.

Merle is now laying normally 💚. I'm very relieved!

Let's have a drink
IMG_20221130_083323.jpg

Léa and Merle
IMG_20221130_083028.jpg

Théo and Cannelle
IMG_20221129_134247.jpg

Merle and Piou-piou's eggs
IMG_20221201_094643.jpg

Don't be jealous. Yes it's sunny but it's cold too. Before 6, it was 35 F. It's almost 9 and it is still 35 F. Today will be 41 F. Saturday will be the only day this week to have the highest temperature but the worst weather. Said to be 58 F but rainy. Ugh. I love cloudy weather but when it rains, you know you can't catch me outside.
Still warmer than here!

How are you feeling today?

Here - this is what it’s like here… notice I have my truck plugged in. We have a block heater in the engine of our trucks to keep it warm and help the gas and oil flow through it when you first start it up. Otherwise they won’t start in these cold temperatures.

It might nice and sunny but it’s still darn chilly at -24C (it’s 12:50pm)!
image.jpg

My electric blanket is awful, it takes ages to get warm and I don't like the horrible material, so I put it into a duvet cover but I still hate it. So I'm going to make my hot water bottle and I'm going to bed after I've let the dog out.
I was going to say it’s early but you’re now 7hrs ahead of me!

Have a good night ❤️

Back
Top Bottom