totally off topic…

Kristy Ally has passed away, but what really surprised me was that she was 71! I would not have guessed, she was very talented I think.

Get on track tax
The other grey lady - I think hahaha
View attachment 3342073
I had the same reaction!

Happy belated birthday! So sorry i missed the surprise party, darn work!

Wait, is it Tuesday? Dang it! I took this on the weekend to save it for Monday and missed Monday. Well, here it is a day late. I zoomed in, so it’s a bit fuzzy, but I think this picture of Minnie Minnie with her pin cushion head is so cute.

D6813140-0C55-46E3-BA75-7FF544B290AE.jpeg

Wait, is it Tuesday? Dang it! I took this on the weekend to save it for Monday and missed Monday. Well, here it is a day late. I zoomed in, so it’s a bit fuzzy, but I think this picture of Minnie Minnie with her pin cushion head is so cute.

View attachment 3342979
She is adorable. :love

It's so quiet this early in the morning. The chicks will be up soon I've been up since 3 am. Hubby gets up in 45 minutes to get ready for work. It's pretty mild temp right now says 47 degrees. Mostly cloudy, it's been cloudy and dark for days I really want to see the sun now. Gonna go check on the chicks. They are getting so big. I wonder though how do I introduce them outside when its so cold. Could put the electric heater out there. It's an automatic on and off thermostat and safety tip over will shut off.

Back
Top Bottom