Not the cookie thing again! It's going to haunt me forever :gig

That is awesome Bob. It's so Aurora!

:lau
:lau:lau:gig:gig:gig
I do not even want to know what Aurora thinks of some of the names I've used. I've got a Butter currently. In the past there was Drumstick, Creamy, Bread. I think if I met her she would flog me for my choice of names.

Why didn't they just put you on that in the first place ??
That is a very good question. A lot of it honestly was to get insurance approval. That and I have only seen Myfembre advertised in the last 6 months or so. I started the process to get insurance approval 2 years ago. If they had started it 2 years ago I would have to come off it now anyway. Everything I've read about it you have to come off of it after 2 years.

That's amazing they come so close during the daytime! I see tracks all over the yard from night time, but I never see deer during the day. So lovely!
I have frequent daytime visitors.

C5780A7B-48B5-4ECF-9455-6492012C0FB0.jpeg

280A7A59-AF2B-49A1-9FA3-0D5996E56268.jpeg

DD044778-FBB0-4DF8-AAD8-3EABE679EDF5.jpeg

6C9E93AC-4BA2-492E-8E9A-D108887571E2.jpeg

Deer tax

22DC88DA-1B4F-4534-8A52-59E38A9B1682.jpeg

Poor Buffy laid a MONSTER egg yesterday, almost 100 grams! She lays a really big one about once a month, they are always double yolk, but this is her largest yet. Picture is next to another of her “normal” eggs (which are almost always larger than everyone else) for comparison. Looks like it had a slight body check on it too, like maybe she was having second thoughts about an egg this large. Makes me so worried that she will get egg bound some day.

DEF4BE60-0507-45B5-83D1-7518774A9E11.jpeg

I do not even want to know what Aurora thinks of some of the names I've used. I've got a Butter currently. In the past there was Drumstick, Creamy, Bread. I think if I met her she would flog me for my choice of names.
There's no such thing as a Lorna biscuit in Australia.

She was named after my Dad's cousin, Lorna.

There's no such thing as a Lorna biscuit in Australia.

She was named after my Dad's cousin, Lorna.
I've never heard of them before now. Of course I'm not a fan of shortbread cookies so that may be why. You also have a good excuse, family name. I do not have a good excuse for my names, other then to throw out we were hungry when we named them.

I've never heard of them before now. Of course I'm not a fan of shortbread cookies so that may be why. You also have a good excuse, family name. I do not have a good excuse for my names, other then to throw out we were hungry when we named them.
Well, hunger is no joke, but 😂🤣

Aurora says roosting is a privilege, not a right!
There's a competitiveness I see throughout the pecking order, but Hazel seems to take it to another level too. She pursues and pushes off Popcorn if there's any food or treats involved, even if there are multiple spots of the same thing around and plenty for everyone. All the chickens like to forage around and change it up, but as you say this goes beyond that. She looks over, sees Popcorn enjoying something, and immediately must put a stop to it and take over. She'll go across the run to do it.
Hazel sounds like my older sister treated me until I shot her in the butt cheek with my daisy bb gun 😂

From then on she wasn't as bossy 😆

Back
Top Bottom