Mine is also Horse. If you research a little further you can also find your element (Earth, Fire, etc). I am a Fire Horse. The funny thing is Strider, my colt I lost several years ago, was born in 2002, so he was a Water Horse. :lol:

Unfortunately the only other companions she has now are the chickens. We are debating how well she would accept another companion/animal of some type at her age. Here is Miss Z watching the girls. She and Mac would frequently lay in front of the coop in their “guard the coop” positions but I can’t find that pic right now.

View attachment 3363437

I will try to remember tomorrow to tell you my “Boo sleeping” story.

Caturday pic
Frogger didn’t want me to get dressed yesterday.
View attachment 3363439
Miss Z and Frogger are lovely!

@Pastel The Rooster
Screenshot_20221230-210828_Messages.jpg

I would gently start filing her beak. You will want to both smooth out the tip - it is ragged and makes it more likely to split, but also to slowly start shaping it so it isn't as cross-beaked. It will be a VERY slow process - only do a very small amount at a time, as you don't want to file too deep and hit nerve endings.

That said, she is a real cutie!🥰

@Pastel The Rooster
Screenshot_20221230-210828_Messages.jpg

I would gently start filing her beak. You will want to both smooth out the tip - it is ragged and makes it more likely to split, but also to slowly start shaping it so it isn't as cross-beaked. It will be a VERY slow process - only do a very small amount at a time, as you don't want to file too deep and hit nerve endings.

That said, she is a real cutie!🥰
Thank you!!! I will try and do that tomorrow if I can

Back
Top Bottom